Termini di Servizio:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the sicurgreensistem.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Sicur Green Sistem Srl ("Sicur Green Sistem Srl"). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation, Massimiliano Zanetti Regole di Privacy) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Sicur Green Sistem Srl (collectively, the "Agreement").
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Sicur Green Sistem Srl, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your sicurgreensistem.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Sicur Green Sistem Srl may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Sicur Green Sistem Srl liability. You must immediately notify Sicur Green Sistem Srl of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Sicur Green Sistem Srl will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Sicur Green Sistem Srl or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Sicur Green Sistem Srl for inclusion on your Website, you grant Sicur Green Sistem Srl a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Sicur Green Sistem Srl will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Sicur Green Sistem Srl has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Massimiliano Zanetti sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Massimiliano Zanetti reasonable opinion, violates any Sicur Green Sistem Srl policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Massimiliano Zanetti sole discretion. Sicur Green Sistem Srl will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Sicur Green Sistem Srl the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Sicur Green Sistem Srl before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Sicur Green Sistem Srl in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Sicur Green Sistem Srl the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Sicur Green Sistem Srl reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Sicur Green Sistem Srl.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Sicur Green Sistem Srl to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free sicurgreensistem.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Sicur Green Sistem Srl standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Sicur Green Sistem Srl has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Sicur Green Sistem Srl does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Sicur Green Sistem Srl disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which sicurgreensistem.com links, and that link to sicurgreensistem.com. Sicur Green Sistem Srl does not have any control over those non-Sicur Green Sistem Srl websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Sicur Green Sistem Srl website or webpage, Sicur Green Sistem Srl does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Sicur Green Sistem Srl disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Sicur Green Sistem Srl websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Sicur Green Sistem Srl asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by sicurgreensistem.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Sicur Green Sistem Srl in accordance with Massimiliano Zanetti Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Sicur Green Sistem Srl will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Sicur Green Sistem Srl will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Sicur Green Sistem Srl or others. In the case of such termination, Sicur Green Sistem Srl will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Sicur Green Sistem Srl.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Sicur Green Sistem Srl to you any Sicur Green Sistem Srl or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Sicur Green Sistem Srl. Sicur Green Sistem Srl, sicurgreensistem.com, the sicurgreensistem.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with sicurgreensistem.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sicur Green Sistem Srl or Massimiliano Zanetti licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Sicur Green Sistem Srl or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Sicur Green Sistem Srl reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Sicur Green Sistem Srl reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at sicurgreensistem.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Sicur Green Sistem Srl reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Sicur Green Sistem Srl may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Sicur Green Sistem Srl may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your sicurgreensistem.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Sicur Green Sistem Srl if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Massimiliano Zanetti notice to you thereof; provided that, Sicur Green Sistem Srl can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Sicur Green Sistem Srl and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Sicur Green Sistem Srl nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Sicur Green Sistem Srl, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Sicur Green Sistem Srl under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Sicur Green Sistem Srl shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with the Sicur Green Sistem Srl Regole di Privacy, with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sicur Green Sistem Srl, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Sicur Green Sistem Srl and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Sicur Green Sistem Srl, or by the posting by Sicur Green Sistem Srl of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the San Lazzaro di Bologna Italia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Bologna Italia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Bologna Italia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Sicur Green Sistem Srl may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Regole di Privacy:
Sicur Green Sistem Srl ("Sicur Green Sistem Srl") operates sicurgreensistem.com and may operate other websites. It is Massimiliano Zanetti policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Sicur Green Sistem Srl collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Massimiliano Zanetti purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Massimiliano Zanetti visitors use its website. From time to time, Sicur Green Sistem Srl may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Sicur Green Sistem Srl also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on sicurgreensistem.com blogs/sites. Sicur Green Sistem Srl only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Massimiliano Zanetti websites choose to interact with Sicur Green Sistem Srl in ways that require Sicur Green Sistem Srl to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Sicur Green Sistem Srl gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at sicurgreensistem.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Sicur Green Sistem Srl are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Sicur Green Sistem Srl collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Sicur Green Sistem Srl. Sicur Green Sistem Srl does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Sicur Green Sistem Srl may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Sicur Green Sistem Srl may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Sicur Green Sistem Srl does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Sicur Green Sistem Srl discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Massimiliano Zanetti behalf or to provide services available at Massimiliano Zanetti websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Massimiliano Zanetti websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Sicur Green Sistem Srl will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Sicur Green Sistem Srl discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Sicur Green Sistem Srl believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Sicur Green Sistem Srl, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Sicur Green Sistem Srl website and have supplied your email address, Sicur Green Sistem Srl may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Sicur Green Sistem Srl and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Sicur Green Sistem Srl takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Sicur Green Sistem Srl, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Sicur Green Sistem Srl goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Sicur Green Sistem Srl may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Regole di Privacy Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Sicur Green Sistem Srl may change its Regole di Privacy from time to time, and in Massimiliano Zanetti sole discretion. Sicur Green Sistem Srl encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Regole di Privacy. If you have a sicurgreensistem.com account, you might also receive an alert informing you of these changes. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Regole di Privacy will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Il Sito Web Della Impresa Tempi Moderni Srl (Il “Sito”) Utilizza I Cookie Per Rendere I Propri Servizi Semplici E Efficienti Per L’utenza Che Ne Visiona Le Pagine. Gli Utenti Che Accedono Al Sito, Vedranno Inserite Delle Quantità Minime Di Informazioni Nei Dispositivi In Uso, Che Siano Computer O Periferiche Mobili, In Piccoli File Di Testo Denominati “Cookie” Salvati Nelle Directory Utilizzate Dal Browser Web Dell’utente. Vi Sono Vari Tipi Di Cookie, Alcuni Per Rendere Più Efficace L’uso Del Sito, Altri Per Abilitare Determinate Funzionalità.
Cookie Del Gestore Del Sito
Il Sito Utilizza Cookie “Tecnici”, Quali I Cookie Di Navigazione O Sessione, Quelli Di Funzionalità, Quelli Analitici Ed Anche Cookie Di Profilazione Del Gestore Del Sito O Di Parti Terze.
– Cookie Di Navigazione O Sessione
Specificatamente, Vengono Utilizzati Cookie Di Navigazione O Sessione , Diretti A Garantire La Normale Navigazione E Fruizione Del Sito Web, E Quindi Finalizzati A Rendere Funzionale Ed Ottimizzare La Stessa Navigazione All’interno Del Sito.
– Cookie Analitici
Infine, Sono Presenti Cookie Analytics, Utilizzati Esclusivamente Dal Solo Gestore Del Sito, Per Raccogliere Informazioni, In Forma Aggregata Ed Anonima, Sul Numero Degli Utenti E Su Come Gli Utenti Visitano Il Sito.
– Cookie Di Profilazione (1 E 4)
Il Sito Utilizza Propri Cookie Di Profilazione , Cioè Cookie Volti A Creare Profili Degli Utenti, Al Fine Di Inviare Messaggi Pubblicitari Basati Sulle Preferenze Manifestate Da Singolo Utente Nella Navigazione In Rete All’interno Del Sito.
Cookie Di Parti Terze
– Cookie Di Analisi Di Servizi Di Terze Parti
Questi Cookie Sono Utilizzati Al Fine Di Raccogliere Informazioni Sull’uso Del Sito Da Parte Degli Utenti In Forma Anonima Quali: Pagine Visitate, Tempo Di Permanenza, Origini Del Traffico Di Provenienza, Provenienza Geografica, Età, Genere E Interessi Ai Fini Di Campagne Di Marketing. Questi Cookie Sono Inviati Da Domini Di Terze Parti Esterni Al Sito.
– Cookie Per Integrare Prodotti E Funzioni Di Software Di Terze Parti
Questa Tipologia Di Cookie Integra Funzionalità Sviluppate Da Terzi All’interno Delle Pagine Del Sito Come Le Icone E Le Preferenze Espresse Nei Social Network Al Fine Di Condivisione Dei Contenuti Del Sito O Per L’uso Di Servizi Software Di Terze Parti (Come I Software Per Generare Le Mappe E Ulteriori Software Che Offrono Servizi Aggiuntivi). Questi Cookie Sono Inviati Da Domini Di Terze Parti E Da Siti Partner Che Offrono Le Loro Funzionalità Tra Le Pagine Del Sito.
– Cookie Di Profilazione
Sono I Cookie Inviati Da Parti Terze, Per Il Tramite Del Sito, Necessari A Creare Profili Utenti Al Fine Di Inviare Messaggi Pubblicitari, Da Parte Delle Stesse Parti Terze, In Linea Con Le Preferenze Manifestate Dall’utente.
Installazione /Disinstallazione Cookie. Opzioni Del Browser
L’utente Può Opporsi Alla Registrazione Dei Cookies Sul Proprio Dispositivo Configurando Il Browser Usato Per La Navigazione: Se Utilizza Il Sito Senza Cambiare Le Impostazioni Del Browser, Si Presuppone Che Intende Ricevere Tutti I Cookies Usati Dal Sito E Fruire Di Tutte Le Funzionalità.
Si Ricorda Che L’utente Può Impedire L’utilizzo Di Alcuni O Di Tutti I Cookie Sopra Descritti, Configurando Il Browser Usato Per La Navigazione.
“Per Disabilitare Od Attivare I Cookie Del Browser …., Clicca Qui” Internet Explorer: Http://Windows.Microsoft.Com/It-IT/Windows7/Block-Enable-Or-Allow-Cookies; Mozilla Firefox:http://Support.Mozilla.Org/It/Kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?Redirectlocale= EnUS&Redirectslug=Blocking+Cookies]
(1) In Base Al Provvedimento Generale Del Garante Dell’ 8 Maggio 2014, Qualora Siano Presenti Cookie Di Profilazione Inseriti Dal Gestore Del Sito, Od Anche Da Parti Terze, È Necessario Predisporre Anche Una Preliminare Informativa “Breve” Contenuta In Un Banner A Comparsa Immediata Sulla Home Page (O Su Altre Pagine Da Cui L’utente Può Accedere Al Sito) In Cui Vengono Sinteticamente Riportati Alcune Informazioni Fondamentali Ed Anche Una Richiesta Esplicita Di Consenso All’uso Per Fini Di Profilazione. Le Informazioni Da Riportare Nella Informativa “Breve” Sono:
A) L’indicazione Dell’uso Da Parte Del Gestore Del Sito Di Cookie Di Profilazione;
B) Se Ricorre, Che Il Sito Permette L’uso Di Tali Cookie Di Profilazione Anche Da Parti Terze;
C) Il Link Alla Informativa “Estesa”;
D) L’indicazione Che Tramite L’informativa Estesa È Possibile Negare L’installazione Di Qualunque (Tutti Od Alcuni) Cookie;
E) L’indicazione Che La Prosecuzione Nella Navigazione Comporta La Prestazione Del Consenso Necessario Per La Profilazione. Il Garante Ha Predisposto Un Modello Di Informativa “Breve”.
L’eventuale Inserimento Di Cookie Tecnici Per Il“Tracciamento” Del Consenso Già Prestato Dall’utente Mediante La Prosecuzione Nella Navigazione Al Trattamento Mediante Cookie Di Profilazione, Permette Di Evitare Che – Durante Le Visite Successive Del Medesimo Utente – Si Debba Riproporre La Informativa “Breve”.
Le Prescrizioni Del Provvedimento Generale Obbligatorio Devono Essere Attuate Entro Il 3 Giugno 2015.
(2) Il Codice Individua Questi Cookie (Non Soggetti A Consenso O Notifica Preventivi Nei Cookie “Finalizzati Unicamente Ad Effettuare La Trasmissione Di Una Comunicazione Su Una Rete Di Comunicazione Elettronica, O Nella Misura Strettamente Necessaria Al Fornitore Di Un Servizio Della Società Dell’informazione Esplicitamente Richiesto Dal Contraente O Dall’utente A Erogare Tale Servizio” (Art. 122, Comma 1° Del Codice Privacy).
(3) Se Si Utilizza, A Seguito Dell’accettazione, Il Servizio Specifico, “Google Analytics”, Poiché I Cookie Non Sono Utilizzati Direttamente Dal Gestore Del Sito, È Necessario Informare Gli Utenti Che: “I Dati Acquisiti Tramite Google Analytics Potranno Essere Utilizzati Anche Da Google, Secondo I Termini Di Servizio Predisposti Dalla Stesso”. In Ogni Caso, Per I Cookie Tecnici Ed Analitici Non È Necessario Richiedere Il Consenso All’utente.
(4) Sono Cookie Di Profilazione Quelli Che Determinando “L’archiviazione Delle Informazioni Nell’apparecchio Terminale Di Un Contraente O Di Un Utente O L’accesso A Informazioni Già Archiviate Sono Consentiti Unicamente A Condizione Che Il Contraente O L’utente Abbia Espresso Il Proprio Consenso Dopo Essere Stato Informato Con Le Modalità Semplificate Di Cui All’articolo 13, Comma 3”. L’uso Di Cookie Di Profilazione Da Parte Del Gestore Del Sito Obbliga, Pertanto, Oltre Alla Informativa All’utente (Art. 13 Del Codice Privacy, La Cui Omissione È Sanzionata In Base All’art. 161 Dello Stesso) AncheL’acquisizione Del Consenso (Art. 23 Del Codice): In Caso Di Mancata Acquisizione Del Consenso La Violazione È Sanzionata (Art. 162 Bis Del Codice).
Inoltre, La Presenza Di Tali Cookie Di Profilazione Impone Anche L’obbligo, Per Il Gestore Stesso, Di Preventiva Notifica Al Garante Privacy Di Tale Trattamento (Art. 37, Comma 1, Lettera D, Del Codice Privacy; L’omissione È Sanzionata In Base All’art.163 Del Codice).
(5) Il Provvedimento Generale Sui Cookie (Punto 4.2) Prescrive Che, All’interno Della Informativa “Estesa” Siano Riportati I Link Alle Informative E Consensi Delle Parti Terze Con Cui Il Gestore Del Sito Ha Stipulato Accordi, Oppure Ai Siti Degli Intermediari (Quali I Concessionari Di Pubblicità) Tra Il Gestore Del Sito E Le Parti Terze. Per L’eventuale Utilizzo Di Google Analytics, È Necessario Linkare Alla Specifica Pagina Di Informazione Di Google: Www.Google.It/Policies/Privacy/Partners/.